3 Layer Multifoil Insulation Re-Roof 0.18 System
- 3 Layers of High Performance Multifoil Insulation Materials
- All products are fully LABC & BDA Certified
- Can be insulated in 75mm Rafters
- 2-in-1 Breathable Membrane
- No risk of condensation
- No requirement for Rigid PIR Boards
- Thin, Flexible and Easy to use products
3 Layer Multifoil Insulation Re-Roof 0.18 System. Achieve Building Regulations without the use of Rigid Boards such as Kingspan or Celotex. The ultimate system to save on cost, space and installation time – No Cutting Boards!
Multifoil Insulation have created a system which incorporates both a breathable membrane aswell as a vapour control layer with the use of 3 products.
Our 3 Layer system is fully LABC & BDA certified to achieve 0.18 U-value in pitched roof applications, and can be performed in rafters as shallow as 75mm!
If the plasterboard is already in installed, there are methods of still achieving your desired U-value, by insulating solely from over the rafters. See our informative How-to-Video for fixing assistance!
Multifoil Insulation’s 3 Layer Kit Consists of the following;
- SuperQuilt 1.2m x 10m (Double Layer)
- BreatherQuilt 1.2m x 10m
- Adequate Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape
- Adequate Thermaseal Weatherproof Tape
- Free Heavy Duty Staple Gun & 5,000 Staples (24m²)
3 Layer Multifoil Insulation Re-Roof 0.18 System is accessible on our Online U-value Calculator. Our Free and Instant calculator will give you results in just 60 seconds! You are then able to pass the document onto building control for acceptance.
Order online for Free Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered before 2pm). – Bulk discounts available on large quantities, contact our Trade Sales Manager today on 0114 323 0012.