Garage Insulation Kit
- Long term Solution
- Built in Vapour Control Layer
- Fixing Equipment Included
- Technical Assistance and Support
- Multifoil is Thin, Flexible and Easy to Install
- Takes up less room than PIR
- Trade Discounts Available
The Multifoil Insulation experts have designed a great value Garage Insulation Kit, that can be installed easily!
When installed the Garage Insulation Kit offers you a solution to combat the common issues we all face in Garages, such as dampness and being excessively cold / hot.
Specifically, the Insulation Kit has been designed with High Performing Multifoils, to keep your garage at an ambient temperature all year round. It does so by reflecting away excess heat in the summer, but also retaining radiant heat in the winter.
The Multifoil Insulation also has a built in Vapour Control Layer, when taped and sealed with the ThermaSeal Foil Joining Tape (Which is also included within the Insulation Kit).
So, What do You Get?
- Insulation to cover the Door, Walls and Roof – EcoQuilt Expert.
- Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape – To seal all edges and joints
- Heavy Duty Staple Gun Kit, which Includes 5,000 x 14mm Staples.
- A Cutting Knife
EcoQuilt Expert, is equivalent to around 50mm of Rigid PIR such as Kingspan / Celotex – yet is just 15mm in thickness. This is a massive advantage, as we all know how important this space is. Despite it being relatively thin comparably – it has got 6 layers!
You do also have the option to insulate the Floor.
If the ‘Floor’ option is selected you will also receive:
- EcoTec Floor Foam – To Insulate the Floor (1.2 x 25m Rolls)
- Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape – To seal all the edges and joints
- Thermaseal Double Sided Tape
The material used to Insulate the Floor is just 4mm in thickness – it is a highly reflective dense foam, that prevents cold bridging.
You can use the Calculator, on this Product Page to calculate how much insulation you will actually need.
If you require any more information, or if you would prefer to Contact Us feel free!
How To Insulate your Garage
|Thickness||15mm (5mm Compressed)|
|Floor R-value||up to 5.56m²K/W|
|Water Vapour Resistance||600MNs/g|