YBS SuperQuilt For Walls & Roofs
- BBA & BDA Certified, approved by NHBC & LABC for Building Control.
- Suitable for New Builds and Renovations
- Highly Reflective True Aluminium Outer Layers.
- Flexible, Thin and Easy to Install.
- Can meet Building Regulations without use of PIR.
- High Performing Vapour Control Layer.
- Save up to 10% in Space and 30% in Cost.
- UK Manufactured.
- Class 1 Surface spread of flame.
YBS SuperQuilt For Walls & Roofs is the World’s Highest Performing EN certificated Reflective Multifoil Insulation on the market. Free Next Day Shipping!
It is designed to Insulate Roofs, Walls, Floors & Conservatories in less space and less time compared to traditional materials like Kingspan or Celotex.
YBS Insulation’s SuperQuilt is manufactured in the UK using a combination of 19 layers of True Aluminium Foil, Wadding and High Density Foam. At only 40mm thick in its open state, SuperQuilt compresses down to as little as 10mm.
YBS SuperQuilt For Walls & Roofs is BBA & LABC Certificated to meet Building Control. It is certified to be used in wall applications such as Timber Frames, Dwarf Walls, Cavity Walls & internally & externally of Dry Linings.
It can easily insulate walls in less time and space than any other solution, SuperQuilt can often achieve building regulations stand alone in wall applications, it can also be used alongside other materials to achieve higher U-Values. Please visit out free and user friendly U-value calculator for more details.
Watch our online How-To-Videos or download our Fitting and Data Sheets to see how easy it is to install YBS SuperQuilt.
We also offer SuperQuilt Insulation with a Lifetime Guarantee when installed with Genuine ThermaSeal Foil Joining Tape.
If you require a Trade Pallet Deal including ThermaSeal Foil Joining Tape and Free Heavy Duty Staple Gun – Click Here
Order YBS SuperQuilt Online before 2pm and receive Free Next Working Day delivery on orders over £100+Vat. All orders over £500+Vat are also supplied with a Free Heavy Duty Staple Gun Kit.
Below is a list of all the solutions where YBS SuperQuilt is LABC & BDA registered to insulate, the links will provide further technical information, fixing instructions and typical U-values which can be achieve;
- SuperQuilt Pitched Roof Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Flat Roof Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt ReRoofing Systems – See Link
- SuperQuilt Timber Frame Wall Systems – See Link
- SuperQuilt Dry Lining Wall Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt External Wall Insulation Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Suspended Timber Floor Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Solid/Floating Floor Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Crawl Space Floor Details – See Link