Insulation Kit For Hot Tubs
- Easy to Install
- Lightweight and flexible Multifoil
- Takes up very little room
- No harmful floating materials compared to traditional insulation
- Equivalent to around 100mm of Glasswool / 50mm of Rigid Board Insulation
- UK Manufactured
The cost of running a Hot Tub can vary massively depending on a number of variables. Many of these variables you have no control over, such as the weather / external temperature. However there is one thing that you can control, that is guaranteed to reduce your energy bills – Insulation!
We have created a Hot Tub Insulation Kit, designed to save those who have purchased an uninsulated hot tub money.
The Insulation Kit works by reflecting the warm in to the hot tub, whilst reflecting the cold away.
What’s Included in the Hot Tub Insulation Kit?
- EcoPro Multifoil Insulation 1.2 x 10m – This is a 6 layer Multifoil Insulation Blanket. It is highly reflective and so high performing yet compresses to 10mm.
- Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape 75mm x 50m – Used to seal around all of the edges and joints, which prevents warm air from escaping and cold air entering.
- 10″ Heavy Duty Scissors – to cut the material and ensure a perfect fit, for your particular Hot Tub
- Free Next Working Day Delivery (When ordered before 2pm)
Any Questions, just fill our our Enquiry Form Here.
You can also request a Call Me Back if you would prefer to discuss this with one of our helpful team / if you would prefer to place your order over the phone.
If you are a distributer of hot tubs, just get in touch as we can offer trade discounts for you if you are looking to purchase in bulk.
The 12m2 Kit will be suitable for most Hot Tubs – Specifically, so long as the Hot Tub has a circumference of 10m or less.
You also need to ensure that the height of the hot tub doesn’t exceed 1.2m – most don’t as the average height rages between 29 and 35 inches.
If you need our assistance checking you are ordering the correct size – let us know.
|Thickness||15mm (5mm Compressed)|
|Floor R-value||up to 5.56m²K/W|
|Water Vapour Resistance||600MNs/g|