YBS SuperQuilt For Floors
- BBA & BDA Certified, approved by NHBC & LABC for Building Control.
- Highly Reflective True Aluminium Outer Layers.
- Flexible, Thin and Easy to Install.
- Can meet Building Regulations without use of PIR.
- High Performing Vapour Control Layer.
- Save up to 10% in Space and 30% in Cost.
- UK Manufactured.
- Class 1 Surface spread of flame.
YBS SuperQuilt For Floors is the World’s Highest Performing EN certificated Reflective Multifoil Insulation on the market. The product is designed to Insulate Roofs, Walls, Floors, Loft Conversions, Conservatories in less space and less time compared to traditional materials like Kingspan or Celotex.
YBS SuperQuilt For Floors is designed to save space on Floor Height by insulating your Floating, Suspended or crawl space floor to Building Control Standards. It also effectively helps stop any moisture and drafts from rising into your living space.
YBS Insulation’s SuperQuilt is manufactured in the UK using a combination of 19 layers of True Aluminium Foil, Wadding and High Density Foam. The product is an excellent space saver, as SuperQuilt is 40mm at a relaxed thickness, and compresses down to as little as 10mm.
SuperQuilt is BBA & LABC Certificated to meet Building Control and can usually achieve regulations in your floor application without any additional insulation, please see our free and user friendly U-value calculator to find out more.
Please see our YBS SuperQuilt Fitting And Data Sheet to see how to insulate your Floor in less time and space than any other method.
We also offer SuperQuilt Insulation with a Lifetime Guarantee when installed with Genuine ThermaSeal Foil Joining Tape.
If you require a Trade Pallet Deal including ThermaSeal Foil Joining Tape and Free Heavy Duty Staple Gun Click Here
Order YBS SuperQuilt Online before 2pm and receive Free Next Working Day delivery on orders over £100+Vat. All orders over £500+Vat are also supplied with a Free Heavy Duty Staple Gun Kit.
Please see below all solutions where YBS SuperQuilt is LABC & BDA certified, the links will provide further technical information, fixing instructions and typical U-values which can be achieve;
- SuperQuilt Pitched Roof Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Flat Roof Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt ReRoofing Systems – See Link
- SuperQuilt Timber Frame Wall Systems – See Link
- SuperQuilt Dry Lining Wall Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt External Wall Insulation Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Suspended Timber Floor Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Solid/Floating Floor Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Crawl Space Floor Details – See Link