ThermaQuilt Multifoil Insulation
- For use in Roofs, Walls and Floors
- Easy to cut using Multifoil Scissors
- UK Manufactured – YBS Insulation
- Flexible and Simple to install
- Reduces risk of interstitial condensation
- 2 in 1 Insulating Vapour Control Membrane
- Non Degradable Materials
- Maintains Thermal Performance & Product Integrity
ThermaQuilt Multifoil Insulation is a 32mm thin thermal blanket. The product is flexible, and simple to install on roofs, walls, and floors. Free Delivery!
The material is made up of 9 layers, and we advise to fix in place using our Heavy Duty Staple Gun. We also advise you to tape and seal using our Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape.
ThermaQuilt Multifoil Insulation has a certified R-value in a wall of 2.07m²K/W, because of its highly reflective outer layers and core performance. The multi-layered blanket has an R-value in floors of 3.14m²K/W, this is equivalent to 100mm of installed Rigid PIR Insulation!
We would recommend purchasing our Multifoil Fitting Kit when using YBS ThermaQuilt, for an easier install in your project.
YBS ThermQuilt is fully certified to the latest industry standards. These certifications include;
- LABC – Local Authority Building Control. See Certification – Click Here!
- BDA Kiwa Agremont Certified
If you are looking at ordering 2+ rolls, you will qualify for free next-working-day delivery*
All orders over £500 (Ex Vat) will also qualify for a Free Heavy Duty Staple Gun & 5,000 Staples. This will be done automatically by our dispatch team.
*Free Next Working Day Delivery consists of orders placed before 2 pm. Orders placed on Saturday & Sunday will be delivered Tuesday. Orders over £100 (Ex VAT) qualify for free shipping.
There are no reviews yet.