EcoPro Cellar Insulation Kit
- Highly Reflective Multifoil Insulation
- Includes Foil Tape, Staple Gun, Staples & Knife
- Thin, Flexible and Easy to Install
- High Performing Vapour Control Layer
- Equivalent to around 100mm of Glasswool
- Compresses to 6mm Thick
- Reflects Excess Heat Away during Summer
- Retains Heat in the Winter Months
- UK Manufactured
Prevent cold draughts from your cellar
We have created the EcoPro Cellar Insulation Kit which is a DIY Insulation Kit that will prevent cold draughts from below. Maintaining an ambient temperature all year round in your home.
The insulation used within this kit contains 6 layers of highly reflective foil and wadding and also has a built-in vapour control layer when taped and sealed with the Thermaseal Foil Joining tape which is provided with the kit. Cellars typically contain a lot of moisture and dampness which can lead to issues with mould. Taping and sealing the insulation will protect your home from any future issues. It’s equivalent to around 50mm of rigid board such as Kingspan or 100m of Rockwool!
The insulation is just 15mm thick in its open state and compresses down to just 6mm thick making it easy to install. If the ceilings of your cellar are quite low this is a great solution for you. It can be used on both the ceiling as well as the wall for full cellar conversions or just the ceiling to prevent cold draughts from below.
What’s included in the EcoPro Cellar Insulation Kit?
- Reflective Foil Insulation 1.5m x 10m roll (15m²)
- Thermaseal Foil joining Tape 75mm x 50m (1 roll per 30m²)
- Heavy Duty Staple Gun & 5,000 14mm Staples
- 1 x Cutting Knife inc extra blades
Order the EcoPro Cellar Insulation Kit Online before 2 pm and receive Free Next Working Day Delivery to the UK Mainland. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm are delivered on Tuesday.
Remember if you have any further questions. Request a Call Me Back and one of our team members will call you within an Hour!
|15mm (5mm Compressed)
|up to 5.56m²K/W
|Water Vapour Resistance