YBS SuperQuilt For Loft Conversions
- BBA & BDA Certified, approved by NHBC & LABC for Building Control.
- Can meet Building Regulations without use of PIR.
- Suitable for New Builds and Renovations
- Highly Reflective True Aluminium Outer Layers.
- Flexible, Thin and Easy to Install.
- High Performing Vapour Control Layer.
- Save up to 10% in Space and 30% in Cost.
- UK Manufactured.
- Class 1 Surface spread of flame.
YBS SuperQuilt For Loft Conversions is the World’s Highest Performing EN certificated Multifoil on the market. It is designed to Insulate Roofs, Walls, Floors & Conservatories in less space and less time compared to traditional materials.
Watch our online How-To-Videos or download our Fitting and Data Sheets to see how easy it is to install YBS SuperQuilt For Loft Conversions without the use of any bulky, rigid PIR boards such as Kingspan or Celotex.
SuperQuilt is used in loft conversions to save on Cost, Head Height and Labour Time.
YBS Insulation’s SuperQuilt is manufactured in the UK using a combination of 19 layers of True Aluminium Foil, Wadding and High Density Foam.
YBS SuperQuilt For Loft Conversions is BBA & LABC Certificated to meet Building Control. You can use our Free & Easy Online U-Value Calculator to see how to meet the U-Value you require if your Roof is going through Building Regulations. Many of the solutions available no longer require the use of bulky, rigid insulation boards such as Kingspan and Celotex.
We also offer SuperQuilt Insulation with a Lifetime Guarantee when installed with Genuine ThermaSeal Foil Joining Tape. When taped and sealed SuperQuilt also works as a high performance vapour control layer.
If you require a Trade Pallet Deal including Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape and Free Heavy Duty Staple Gun Click Here.
Order SuperQuilt Online before 2pm and receive Free Next Working Day delivery on orders over £100+Vat. All orders over £500+Vat are also supplied with a Free Heavy Duty Staple Gun Kit.
Below are all solutions where YBS SuperQuilt is certified for (LABC & BDA), the links will provide further technical information, fixing instructions and typical U-values which can be achieve;
- SuperQuilt Pitched Roof Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Flat Roof Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt ReRoofing Systems – See Link
- SuperQuilt Timber Frame Wall Systems – See Link
- SuperQuilt Dry Lining Wall Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt External Wall Insulation Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Suspended Timber Floor Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Solid/Floating Floor Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Crawl Space Floor Details – See Link
How to Fit SuperQuilt Under Rafter
How to Fit SuperQuilt onto Solid Walls
|Width||1.2 / 1.5m|
|Coverage||12m² / 15m²|
|Floor R-value||up to 5.56m²K/W|
|Water Vapour Resistance||1569MNs/g|