Insulated Shipping Container Liners
- UK Manufactured
- Fits All Sizes Of Containers
- Available in two different materials
- Easy to Install In Less Than 1 Hour
- Acts as a High Performing Vapour Control Layer
- Equivalent to over 55mm of Polystyrene
Thermal Packaging Solutions’ Insulated Shipping Container Liner Kits are the most cost effective method of protecting perishable goods such as food, drinks and pharmaceutical products that require an ambient temperature during the cold chain transportation process.
They are quick & easy to install and are available in two options of insulation material, with our best selling ThermaPack Ultra Double providing a highly effective radiant barrier at a very competitive price. See the performance comparison chart below for further information about the differences between the options. All kits are supplied in made to measure rolls with adhesive backing ready to fit in position.
ThermaPack Ultra Double – Equivalent to 55mm of Polystyrene!
- Our best selling option. Ideal for keeping products at an ambient temperature, preventing condensation and providing frost protection. Please see the Data Sheet below for further information on the thermal properties of this solution.
EcoQuilt Expert – Equivalent to 75mm of Polystyrene!
- Around 25% higher performance than our ThermaPack Ultra Double. Ideal for prolonged protection of highly sensitive cargo shipped in extreme hot or extreme cold climates. Please see the Fitting and Data Sheet below for further information on the thermal properties of this solution.
We offer Free Next Working Day Delivery to the UK Mainland on All products if ordering before 2pm and your order is over £100 + Vat
For any further questions or if you would prefer to order by phone, you can request a Call Me Back here and once of our team members will call you within one hour!