YBS SuperQuilt Insulation
- BBA & BDA Certified, approved by NHBC & LABC for Building Control.
- Highly Reflective True Aluminium Outer Layers.
- Flexible, Thin and Easy to Install.
- Can meet Building Regulations without use of PIR.
- High Performing Vapour Control Layer.
- Save up to 10% in Space and 30% in Cost.
- UK Manufactured.
- Class 1 Surface spread of flame.
YBS SuperQuilt Insulation is Europe’s Highest Performing EN certificated Multifoil on the market. It is designed to Insulate Roofs, Walls, Floors & Conservatories in less space and less time compared to traditional materials like Kingspan or Celotex.
Manufactured within the UK, YBS SuperQuilt Insulation consists of 19 layers of True Aluminium Foil, Wadding and High Density Foam. At only 40mm thick in its open state, SuperQuilt compresses down to as little as 10mm.
SuperQuilt is BBA, BDA & LABC approved to pass building control regulations. You can use our Free & Easy online U-Value Calculator to see how to meet the U-Value you require if your project is going through Building Regulations.
Watch our online How-To-Videos or download our Fitting and Data Sheets to see how easy it is to install YBS SuperQuilt.
Order YBS SuperQuilt Online before 2pm and receive Free Next Working Day delivery on orders over £100+Vat. Weekend orders are delivered Tuesday.
Further technical information, please visit SuperQuilt’s Insulation’s Solutions – https://www.superquilt-insulation.co.uk/solutions/