Actis Triso-Super 10+ Multifoil Insulation
- Length: 10m
- Width: 1.6m
- Roll size: 16m2
- Roll weight: 12kg
- Thickness: 35mm
- Thermal performance: 0.04 W/mK
- Air premability: Airtight
- Fire rating: Euroclass F – EN 13501-1
- Water vapour resistance: Z > 500MN.s/g-1
Actis Triso-Super 10+ Multifoil Insulation. Reflective Multi-layered blanket.
**Important notice – Actis Triso-Super 10+ is currently out of stock. Upgrade to SuperQuilt Multifoil Insulation, saving a cost 54% per square metre!**
SuperQuilt is supplied in 1.5m x 10m (15m²) rolls & 1.2m x 10m (12m²) rolls. When SuperQuilt & Triso are tested under the same testing methods (insitu) SuperQuilt is the higher performing multifoil.
- Actis Triso-Super 10+ Multifoil Insulation equates to 210mm Mineral Wool (Under insitu testing)
- SuperQuilt Multifoil Insulaiton equates to 270mm Mineral Wool (Under insitu testing)
- Order YBS SuperQuilt with Free Delivery – Click Here!
Please see below full benefits of SuperQuilt over Triso;
- Higher performing by 14% when both measured by insitu testing
- Cost saving of approx 54% – Around £105 reduction per roll!
- SuperQuilt is UK Manufactured
- Triso-Super 10+ currently does not hold LABC, BDA or BBA
- SuperQuilt is fully certified by LABC, BDA & BBA
- SuperQuilt as a true aluminium outer layer. Triso’s outer layers are made from a metalized plastic. (Met Pet)
- True Aluminium results in greater reflective values and improved flame resistance
Use SuperQuilt’s Free & Instant U-value calculator for results to assist your project! Click here
Both these multifoils recommended to insulate in roofs, walls and floors. Furthermore, they are proven to save cost & space vs traditional kinds of insulation such as Kingspan & Celotex.
We advise these reflective products to be installed using our Multifoil Fitting Kits – Purchase our kits here!
Free Delivery to UK Mainland on orders over £100 (Ex VAT)
Spending over £500? (Ex VAT) You will also receive a Free Heavy Duty Staple Gun & 5,000 Staples.