3 Layer Multifoil Insulation Re-Roof 0.18 System
- 3 Layers of High Performance Multifoil Insulation Materials
- All products are fully LABC & BDA Certified
- Can be insulated in 75mm Rafters
- 2-in-1 Breathable Membrane
- No risk of condensation
- No requirement for Rigid PIR Boards
- Thin, Flexible and Easy to use products
3 Layer Multifoil Insulation Re-Roof 0.18 System. Achieve Building Regulations without the use of Rigid Boards such as Kingspan or Celotex. The ultimate system to save on cost, space and installation time – No Cutting Boards!
Multifoil Insulation have created a system which incorporates both a breathable membrane aswell as a vapour control layer with the use of 3 products.
Our 3 Layer system is fully LABC & BDA certified to achieve 0.18 U-value in pitched roof applications, and can be performed in rafters as shallow as 75mm!
If the plasterboard is already in installed, there are methods of still achieving your desired U-value, by insulating solely from over the rafters.
Multifoil Insulation’s Kit Consists of the following;
- SuperQuilt 1.2m x 10m (Double Layer)
- BreatherQuilt 1.2m x 10m
- Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape
- Thermaseal Double Sided Tape
- Heavy Duty Staple Gun & 5,000 Staples
Order online for Free Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered before 2pm). – Bulk discounts available on large quantities, contact our Trade Sales Manager today on 0114 323 0012.