Alumaflex Multifoil Insulation 1.2m x 10m
- Manufactured in the UK
- Easiest to cut & fix; you can use a knife!
- LABC Registered Details
- Warmer in Winter
- Cooler in Summer
- Eliminates Cold Bridging
- Save Space, Time and Money
Alumaflex Multifoil Insulation 1.2m x 10m. Multi-layered blanket for use in Roofs & Walls.
**Important notice – Alumaflex is currently out of stock. Upgrade to SuperQuilt Multifoil Insulation. SuperQuilt is thermally higher performing by 28%**
Our Alumaflex alternative (SuperQuilt) is supplied in 1.2m x 10m (12m²) rolls.
- Order YBS SuperQuilt with Free Delivery – Click Here!
Please see below full benefits of SuperQuilt over Alumaflex Multifoil Insulation 1.2m x 10m;
- Higher performing by 28% – Achieves better U-values!
- SuperQuilt is UK Manufactured
- Alumaflex currently does not hold LABC, BDA or BBA
- SuperQuilt is fully certified by LABC, BDA & BBA
- SuperQuilt as a true aluminium outer layer. Alumaflex outer layers are made from a metalized plastic. (Met Pet)
- True Aluminium results in greater reflective values and improved flame resistance
We advise using SuperQuilt’s Free & Instant U-value calculator for results to assist your project! Click here
Both these multi-layered blankets are recommended to insulate in roofs, walls and floors. They are proven to save cost & space vs Rigid PIR Insulation such as Kingspan & Celotex.
We advise these reflective products to be installed using our Multifoil Fitting Kits – Purchase our kits here!
Free Delivery to UK Mainland on orders over £100 (Ex VAT)
Spending over £500? (Ex VAT) You will also receive a Free Heavy Duty Staple Gun & 5,000 Staples.